Maybe you’ve noticed a strange smell around the house or droppings near the fridge? Could it be a mouse? Maybe you’ve heard scratching in the wall or found a rat on the kitchen bench.
As Queensland heads towards winter, mice and rodents will be on the lookout for a nice place to sleep, nest and breed, which means potential disease, smell and erosion somewhere inside your precious home. Rats are generally bolder. They will set up in your roof or wall cavity and travel back to their nest with food, hence the noises as this larger animal travels to and from it’s nest.
Keeping these pests under control is simple when we know where to look and with our environmentally friendly treatment regime. With a quick inspection and chat we can work out where they are coming from to prevent breeding and get the existing rodents out of your house.
All Aspects Pest Control is well trained at identifying and removing mice and rats from your home, which means they take their disease with them. No more scratching inside the walls!
Signs you may need a mouse or rat treatment:
- Droppings or a strong urine smell in cupboards and around fridges
- A flash of rodent running from hole to hole
- Mice usually frequent the kitchen areas; look for small holes near the ground
- Rats may be noisy in your roof and walls
- Fighting / screeching sounds of a small animal nearby
At All Aspects Pest Control, we don’t just treat the problem, we look for the source to advise against future incursions.
We work with you to tailor our pest treatment to meet your specific needs. We treat everything; mice, rats, also ants, cockroaches, rodents, spiders, cockroaches and termites. We are registered, licensed and insured to deal with all pest types including Fire Ants.
We are COVID-19 trained
Getting Mice and Rats out and keeping them out
With rats often chewing through wiring and mice creating an unhealthy mess in your home, we take the following steps to eliminate them:
- Identify their habits, routines and routes. We can see where they have urinated as well as grease tracks on the floors and walls where mice are travelling back and forth.
- Look for holes and spots where they may be accessing your property.
- For large areas like warehouses we can use UV lights to reveal exactly where the problem lies.
Once we have identified the issues, we then take the following steps to eradicate rats and mice:
- Determine how many baits your property needs – usually one bait station every 10 square metres to ensure the pests will find them.
- Set up lockable, tamper-proof bait stations – that little fingers and small animals can’t access.
- We use anticoagulant – blood-thinning baits, so animals will be driven out of your home as they go searching for water.
- Treatment starts working in around 48-72 hrs.
We guarantee our Rodent treatments for 6 months and it’s very rare that we will need to come back to remove a dead animal, but we will if we need to do that, just call.
If signs of mice and rats are appearing around your property, call us today. We can help you to get your house pest-free and keep it that way, quickly and easily, so you can focus on the fun things in life.